Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's/ Lost Day

Well, today was V day and although we kept it simple, it was a lovely day. We put V day stickers all over our faces. I don't know how well you can tell in the picture. I took the picture in the very beginning- you should've see us afterward- I couldn't take a picture with all the stickers all over us because Alex wouldn't sit still. Check out Alex's shirt- a gift from Becky.

Then, for a special treat, we made brownies. This is officially Alex's first lick of the batter spoon.


Here's the final product. Then we ate it with ice cream while we watched Lost. Ah! And don't get me started on Lost. I'm freaking out! I loved Sayid, what happened?! Is he doing that to protect them? Is he bad or good? Alex kept laughing everytime I freaked out.

2 comments:

cosmiccowgirl said...

ooo girl, I am with you on that Sayid thing. Don't you think that last part when he is looking over the island was quite mysterious - I mean, what was he thinking about then? All of a sudden I started thinking about the title of the show a little differently.

Virginia said...

Hmmm! That's a very good point.