Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go Shorty, it's your birthday...

Libra. That's me. The following are characteristics of a Libra (as taken from Wikipedia):

Diplomatic / compromising (however possibly manipulative)
Cooperative
Fair / balanced / impartial
Idealistic (in relationships)
Charming
Easy-going / sociable
Indecisive / changeable
Peace loving
Gullible / influenceable
Elegant / graceful
Refined / artistic / good taste
Pleasure oriented
Gentle
Sensitive to others
Kind
Cheerful
Romantic
Flirty / frivolous , however loyal in marriage
Which ones don't fit? Diplomatic? Refined/ artistic? Impartial? You tell me.



Today was my birthday. Seriously now, I need to thank my peeps for all the love- (and yesterday fr home girls at work). I felt like a celebrity. In case you were interested, here are some more born this day...




(not Luke Skywalker, Mark Hamill)
Wow, I got Superman, Luke Skywalker, and a Men in Black.

Now check out my personal blog (scroll up and look to the right...there...see it?) for some more light reading.

3 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

Sorry I didn't get to wish you Happy Birthday I guess my gift was that you didn't have to watch A.J. while he wasn't feeling good. Dr. said it's just a sprain. So maybe with in a week he will start to walk on it again. Anyway hope you had a great Birthday!

Rachelle said...

I hope your day was great!!!!!

Denise said...

Wow, those are a lot of cool people! You fit right in.