Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So long, summer. Booooo!

I know, summer's not over, but it kinda is. No more wearing linen, swimming in the pool, getting tan, lemonade, etc. But, that's okay, I'm excited for the beginning of fall. But, before we say hello to our new season, we made sure we said goodbye to summer...
We made waffles on saturday morning...So long, homemade waffles w/ fresh strawberries n'whipped cream!










We played at abuela Gloria's house... and with Callie...


Labor Day started out stormy...

But ended up fun...and boy, did the kids have fun!

3 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

The kids sure did have fun! We ran into Alex, your Mom and Becky yesterday at Target. Makes me feel at home when I run into people I actually know when I am out and about. I love it!
Those waffles look good! Thanks for making me hungry! jk!
Love ya

Rachelle said...

Love the pics.
If we don't see each other anymore we can at least be blog friends, right?!
Call me anytime.

Misty said...

Boo, indeed!!!