Friday, March 7, 2008

Hidden treasures, Alex, and running cars???

Well, what an eventful day! Let me begin by telling you about our treasure hunt. Alex and I went geocaching with Jenny and the girls. We found 7 geocaches! The kids ended up with some unique "treasures" and new adventures. Moving from one adventure to another, as we were preparing to leave, Alex ended up inside the car with the engine running and the doors locked. I honestly don't know if it was my fault or his, but nevertheless... Boy, did he party in there! I mean, he was jumping and dancing and laughing and getting into everything while we tried all kinds of ways to get him to unlock the car. Eventually, we had to call our friendly neighborhood men in blue, who saved the day. Yay! This was a day we will never forget!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Aaahhhh! Alex is really growing up! What a cutie. Keep up the posts and don't forget to check mine out.

Misty said...

I'm glad that Alex was having a good time in the car and not crying or being scared. I would give about anything to have video of you trying to get him to unlock the doors. I'm glad it turned out okay. Can't wait to hear all about it in detail!